The ExitMap® is an exit planning client engagement system designed exclusively for professional Advisors who work closely with business owners.
The ExitMap® Process is a simple, low cost and highly effective way to qualify business owner prospects, turn prospects into clients, and develop client relationships into long-term, lucrative consulting engagements. [Learn More]
Why take a Test Drive?
Trying the ExitMap® for yourself will let you:
• See the reports your clients will receive
• Review the quality content contained in each report
• Experience the customization features first-hand
• Learn how feedback aligns with client responses
• Understand how debriefing leads to new advisory work
Take a Test Drive
After taking the Test Drive you will be an ExitMap® Registered Advisor with benefits that include access to sample reports, a subscription to
The Exit Planning Review™, the “Beating the Boomer Bust” eBook, relevant exit planning articles and notification of training and updates.
The ExitMap® Advisor’s Advantage
Before planning the legal, financial or retirement strategies for owner transitions, every professional needs an objective view of the company’s ability to support the starting assumptions.
The ExitMap® offers unique opportunities by:
• Positioning a professional as both attentive and expert
• Highlighting high impact opportunities for immediate improvement
• Placing you as the leader of a multidisciplinary professional planning team
• Generating reciprocal referrals from professionals in complimentary fields
Comprehensive Exit Planning requires the cooperation of financial, tax and legal professionals, but the single most important role for an advisor is as defender of the owner’s objectives. You owe it to your business owner clients to help them understand that a few years of advance planning can radically change their lifestyles in retirement. The ExitMap® helps start that critical first conversation.