The ExitMap Advisor’s Guide©
The ExitMap Advisor’s Guide© is an indexed review of the content contained in all six of the initial qualification ExitMap Affiliate Video training sessions. It is the glue to collaborate the process between business owners and their advisors. It is available only to ExitMap Affiliates who have completed the four hour video training course and is used in conjunction with the ExitMap Analysis and Action Plan to work through the planning and tools suggested in the details of the reports. The Advisor’s Guide is a perfect bound book that will be mailed to Affiliates upon completion of the Qualified Affiliate training.
The Advisor’s Guide is broken down by topic and includes:
• Understanding Your Target Prospect – The Baby Boomer owner
• Boomer statistics, historical and current
• Starting an Exit Planning Conversation
• Debriefing with the ExitMap Analysis and Action Plan
• Setting Priorities for Comprehensive Exit Planning
• Defining Consulting Service Scope and Deliverables
• Response by Response Assessment Scoring and Action Items
• Building a Professional Exit Planning Team
• Referrals and Cross-Consulting
• Marketing Resources and Tips
The ExitMap Preparedness Categories
Every exit plan revolves
around the equity you expect
to realize from the transfer
of the business.
The biggest financial event
of a lifetime warrants careful
thought, preparation and
Sales trends, customer
stickiness and profitability
are the main factors that
determine equity value.
The value of any business
lies largely in its talent; the
key employees who can
assume your duties.
Take the ExitMap® Test Drive
Trying the ExitMap® for yourself will allow you to:
• See the reports your clients will receive
• Review the quality content contained in each report
• Experience the customization features first-hand
• Learn how feedback aligns with client responses
• Understand how debriefing leads to new advisory work
To test drive the ExitMap® you need only complete our online Assessment. It’s free, comes without risk or obligation and will only take about 15 minutes to complete.
After taking the Test Drive you will become an ExitMap® Registered Advisor with benefits that include access to sample reports, a subscription to the
exit planning blog Awake at 2 o’Clock?, the “Beating the Boomer Bust” eBook, relevant exit planning articles and notification of training and updates.