The ExitMap® Process
The Reports, Four Step Process, How it Works and Value Proposition
The ExitMap® Process is a simple, low cost and highly effective way to qualify business owner prospects, turn prospects into clients, and develop client relationships into long-term, lucrative consulting engagements.
The ExitMap® Reports
The Assessment, Analysis, Action Plan and Advisor’s Guide
The ExitMap® produces a custom 12-page summary report (Assessment) and two 40 page Affiliate only advisor reports (Analysis and Action Plan) based on your client’s answers to carefully developed questions, using a five variable algorithm. The Advisor’s Guide reference tool is an indexed review of the initial ExitMap® Affiliate Video training sessions.
A Simple Four Step Process:
1. Ask the prospect or client about their plans for exiting the business.
2. Offer a free (no cost, to you or the client) 15 minute online Assessment. (Direct client to www.MyExitMap.com.)
3. If the client qualifies and seeks more direction, offer to provide an in-depth debriefing of their results.
4. Meet with the client in a structured meeting highlighting your ability to add value to their planning.
How it Works:
1. The online Assessment results are free, and a 12-page summary report is emailed to both you and your client.
2. The Assessment sells for you, by highlighting issues that may affect the value of the client’s business, and
the importance of working with a qualified professional (you) on improvements.
3. Schedule a debriefing, and purchase the in-depth client and Affiliate Only advisor reports for about $150.
4. Design the debriefing around your professional talents and work you wish to handle.
5. Get the client’s approval to begin a comprehensive planning process.
Using the ExitMap® is easy, and most importantly, it works. It builds client trust, generates new business
(see our Marketing Models) and increases professional referrals. The Initial Affiliate Training Video
Course will teach you how to use the ExitMap® to secure engagements designed around the
services you already offer without “over selling” your services.
Take the ExitMap® Test Drive
Trying the ExitMap® for yourself will allow you to:
• See the reports your clients will receive
• Review the quality content contained in each report
• Experience the customization features first-hand
• Learn how feedback aligns with client responses
• Understand how debriefing leads to new advisory work
After taking the Test Drive you will become an ExitMap® Registered Advisor with benefits that include access to sample reports, a subscription to the
exit planning blog Awake at 2 o’Clock?, the “Beating the Boomer Bust” eBook, relevant exit planning articles and notification of training and updates.